Updated: 23 MAR 2021
Tactical Element is currently recruiting for the following:
Special Operations Forces – Paramedic (SOF-P) Instructor/Writer/Developer
Joint Special Operations Medical Training Center (JSOMTC)
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
This is a three-to-four (3-4) month surge support position with the potential to advance into a full-time position at the end of the surge.
- United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Advanced Tactical Paramedic (ATP) certification and National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) certification; or
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) Paramedic (NRP) certification; and
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Pediatric Education for Pre-Hospital Professionals (PEPP) Provider certification;
- American Heart Association (or acceptable equivalent) two-year Basic Life Support (BLS) – Instructor certification;
- American Heart Association (or acceptable equivalent) two-year Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) – Instructor certification
- International Board of Specialty Certifications (IBSC) Tactical Responder – Certified (TR-C), or Tactical Paramedic – Certified (TP-C)
- National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT) Tactical Combat Casualty Care – Instructor certification
Special Operations Forces (SOF) Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) to include the Special Forces Medical Sergeant (18D), Special Operations Combat Medic (68WW1), Special Operations Civil Affairs Medical Sergeant (SOCAM), Special Operations Independent Duty Corpsman (SOIDC), or one (1) year instructional experience in the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) medical pipeline.
Professional Resumes and Curriculum Vitae may be sent to email@example.com
Tactical Element, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer M/F/D/V. Tactical Element participates in E-Verify to determine an individual’s identity and employment eligibility to work in the Unites States of America. E-Verify is a service of the Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration.