Updated: 4 MAR 2020
Tactical Element is actively recruiting for the following:
Special Operations Forces – Paramedic (SOF-P) Instructor/Writer/Developer
Joint Special Operations Medical Training Center (JSOMTC)
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
- United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Advanced Tactical Paramedic (ATP) certification and National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) certification; or
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) Paramedic (NRP) certification; and
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Pediatric Education for Pre-Hospital Professionals (PEPP) Provider certification;
- American Heart Association (or acceptable equivalent) two-year Basic Life Support (BLS) – Instructor certification;
- American Heart Association (or acceptable equivalent) two-year Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) – Instructor certification
- National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians Tactical Combat Casualty Care – Instructor certification
Special Operations Forces (SOF) Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) to include the Special Forces Medical Sergeant (18D), Special Operations Combat Medic (68WW1), Special Operations Civil Affairs Medical Sergeant (SOCAM), Special Operations Independent Duty Corpsman (SOIDC), or one (1) year instructional experience in the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) medical pipeline.
Professional resumes may be submitted to Tactical Element, Incorporated at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tactical Element, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer M/F/D/V. Tactical Element participates in E-Verify to determine an individual’s identity and employment eligibility to work in the Unites States of America. E-Verify is a service of the Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration.